Thursday, 28 February 2013

'The Little Old Lady' follow up - she is incredible!

I had a surreal experience this morning. The lady who I'd based my 'Little old lady' on was on the bus again this morning, although I'm not sure my initial depiction of her character was completely accurate - First impressions can be deceiving... Once again the bus passed her , but then she RAN down the hill! She literally looks at least in her eighties, and she ran what must have been over half a mile to overtake the bus in moving traffic. She made it, perhaps looking a little flustered than usual, but I felt like like standing and clapping as she got on. It was incredible to think I'd just killed this frail little lady off the night before. All due credit goes her way though, if I can run like that when I'm ninety I shall be well chuffed.

No comments: