Friday, 17 May 2013

Name change

Okay, so I've changed the name of this blog partly because I got bored of the old one, but mainly because I'd originally named it 'Writing Time' because initially this blog was just going to be for my novel about Time. Hence, I appeared to be writing the character of Time. But then I started writing other stuff and without that link it sounded really childish, like something a primary school teacher would say... Nothing against primary school teachers though, hats off to them.

So, the new name, anyone from Tumblr who recognises it, this is because I used it on both the blogs. Obvious links to writing, and ravens which are cool, and the famous line 'Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?' Basically it's more 'me' than the other one was. Nothing else has changed though :)

No comments: